Thursday, December 4, 2014

Choose Hope

This fall I had the absolute privilege to lead another Hope Group. Hope Groups is a group of women who have experienced miscarriage, stillbirth or infant loss. I embarked on this journey in September and we just wrapped up the week before Thanksgiving. I am not sure I can fully put in to words how humbling it feels to be using this platform that God has intricately woven for me through Landry and even my Brother. This road that I have walked has not been an easy one, but the beauty spilling over from all the tears and deep pain is worth every painful and heartbreaking step.   
Tears are filling my eyes as I type this and think of the 9 strong and courageous women that I had the absolute pleasure to journey with this fall. Their pain and loss is still very fresh, but their honesty and desire to find hope and absolute joy in our Heavenly Father is inspiring. 
October 15th was National Infant and Pregnancy Loss Awareness Day. I realized brightly colored balloons for all the precious Hope Babies in my group. Of course our littlest had one, too! 
So thankful for Hope Mommies and the hope and healing that is coming from Hope Groups.






No comments: