Monday, March 3, 2014

Class Project

Tyler's class has been learning about our local Community and examining how the geography of a place affects how people live. Tyler, well our family had an exciting task make a building of our choice. I'm sure your not surprised that Tyler chose to build a Fire Station. 
Yesterday after we got out of Church the temperatures were starting to drop, so we decided yesterday would be the best time to start working on our family project. We turned on a family fun movie got all of our supplies ready and got to work. I forgot how much fun class projects can be, that I had to keep reminding myself that this was Ty's project not mine. ;)
I think we did a good job each taking turns and throwing out fun ideas.... even Georgia Kate helped. She loved cutting and glue. Most importantly we mad sure that Tyler's work and ideas shined through out the Fire Station. Such a fun Sunday afternoon at home as a family.