Monday, March 24, 2014

My Gym

I have received a three week free gift card to a gymnasium in the Katy area called, My Gym. I was so excited about the opportunity for Georgia Kate and decided to take advantage of this generous gift. Oh my goodness GK is a natural born gymnast. She truly loved her class and gets so excited when I tell her it is gym day. 
Our trial is up, but we have decided to keep her involved with her little gym class.  With Tyler doing sports we felt it was time to get Georgia Kate involved in her own activities. I love watching her light up and the two instructors she has are so wonderful and GK loves them. I can't wait to watch her growth and hope that this will continue to be a good fit for her. I see some fun times ahead with our precious tumbler.   





No comments: