Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Our Littlest

One thing I have learned over the past 4 years is that it always takes me awhile to soak everything in, and I have also learned to take the time to see Gods amazing grace and beauty seeping through during Landry's Birth and Heaven Day. My heart and my mind will never erase those beautiful and tragic days of July, but show much beauty and courage have rose from those moments 4 years ago, and has truly touched my families heart, as we have walked this road of infant loss.
I thought it was going to be extremely hard not being in Temple for Landry's Birthday, but I will say we were completely blown away and touched by the outpouring of love from friends this year. Between, a beautiful friend that made a button of our Landry to wear on his day (how beautiful is that perfect face... yes, I am bias). From a basket with 4 balloons, Kleenex, and Peanut M&M's!  Of course I can't leave out a prefect cup cake from Ghee and Poppy.
I know there will be never be enough thank yous for the beautiful gifts from the heart, cards, texts, and messages that filled our aching heart on those July days that changed us for ever.
It takes courage to be broken: "Until you are broken, you don't know what your made of." Melissa Molomo With out a doubt I am thankful for my beautiful brokenness and mark, but I think you must learn to embrace your brokenness and praise God for it daily.   

1 Peter 5:10, "And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm, and steadfast."

No comments: