Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Prayer

There is a blog that I follow, and it is simply one of my favorites. During one of my visits she wrote about how she went and prayed over her child's school, and that post really stuck with me. It stuck with me in a way that God kept placing it on my heart the importance of praying over Tyler's school.
 However, when your husband is one of the Superintendents in the district I could not just pray over Tyler's school. So, you know what God challenged me to do? Not only pray over Tyler's school, but our whole district. And I did just that on Sunday. I laced up my tennis shoes, grabbed my phone and headphones, and hit the pavement and walked our district and Administration Building. I covered each building and everyone that is apart of that building in prayer.
Amazing change took place over the summer, and I know that God is going to do great things in our district this school year. Our family is blessed to be here, and I can't wait to watch excellence unfold this year.

No comments: