Sunday, October 26, 2014

Flag Football

Since my blogging hiatus, Tyler has added another sport to his repertoire. Flag Football! The best part is it is the first sport being played in  Brookshire. That means no traveling to Sealy or Katy for practices and games. Well, we are still traveling for Soccer, but at least just the one. We are all so thrilled about all the possibilities and opportunities our community will have with the Boys and Girls club being apart of our schools. It has been so wonderful to see growth in our schools this year. 
Ryan is able to Coach Tyler's team, so I know they are both enjoying that time together. They also gave me a job, as well. I am in charge of the scoreboard. Thankfully, there is no starting and stopping of the clock.... I would be fired if that was the case. My little side kick is enjoying being the announcer. Don't worry the microphone is not on, because I am the crowd will not want to hear Let It Go- over and over! 
So proud of our biggest and his determination to play and try any sport he can. Falcon Pride!  





No comments: