Thursday, August 15, 2013

Crossfit Kids

Today was the last day of Cross Fit Kids. We have been so thankful and blessed by Crossfit DSP this year. Ryan and Tyler have loved being apart of their work out family and then they blessed our family with a generous donation to Landry's Legacy. They have the most generous and giving heart and it was even hard for me to walk away from their this morning and I never joined the Crossfit band wagon. I can only imagine how hard it was for Ryan to say his goodbyes.
Tyler has loved his 3 days a week of Crossfit Kids, and I loved seeing his growth and most importantly his strength and confidence. I am just so proud of him for working hard and he always had a smile on his face. So proud of our biggest.
Today was the beginning of goodbyes for me and I am not sure I am ready for the others that will follow next week. We have been so blessed to live in Temple and be apart of such a wonderful community that deeply cares for others.  
 
 


Check out our biggest in action. I loved being able to watch him in action this summer. Well, when ever Georgia Kate let me.
Tyler and with Coach Sally. Tyler adores her and Coach Damon. We are beyond thankful for her giving up part of her mornings just to work with Tyler. She is a blessing.


No comments: