Monday, September 9, 2013

I'm Back

Oh my goodness it has been so long since I have blogged that I almost forgot my password. I thought for sure I would need a introduction course, but it is all coming back to me. It feels so good to be able sit once again at our computer desk with our home computer. The only thing that is different is my view.
We "officially" moved to Brookshire, Texas last Saturday. We were able to get in to our rent house on Sunday, and we have made great strides to get us settled and adjusted. We are settled in and working hard to get adjusted to our new surroundings, or at least I'm still working to to get fully adjusted.
 I never imagined just how hard and emotional this move would be for me. When we decided to make this move, I was so excited about the adventure. However, when it came time to begin the adventure part of me wanted to stay put.  Change is very hard especially when you are leaving the place that has been your home for almost your whole life.
 Ryan saw the rental before me, and the first time I saw up until the day we moved in, part of me wanted to dig my feet in the dirt throw my hands up in the air and give up. It was just hard and it was not home. But as the days went by I was reminded over and over again that home is where your family is. My family is Brookshire, where Ryan is striving with his new position. Tyler started Kindergarten and and loves it. It has been such a positive experience for my 2 boys and I am so proud of them.
So as I sit here excited to be back on my blog I can't help but look around at all my new surroundings and my new view. Like I said I'm working hard to adjust, but I have become fond of my view, and the beautiful sunrise and sunset views we have from our house. I never thought I would be a country girl, but I could get used Country Living. ;)         

No comments: