Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Moving On Up



I have officially learned when I take a short hiatus from blogging it means that BIG things are happening in our life. Boy Oh Boy are there ever big things happening.

God has really been working in our lives a lot over the past couple of weeks and he is about to start a new chapter in our life full of big moves and amazing opportunities. Ryan has accepted the position of Deputy Superintendent for Royal Independent School District. Royal is a 3 A District located in Brookshire, Texas. Brookshire is located 8 miles from Katy, and most importantly 8 miles from the Katy Mills Mall. That might have been a big selling point for me. All joking aside I am so proud of Ryan and this opportunity to grow and become even better in his field. We also feel that this is really the right time for a move as Ryan just completed his Doctorate, I wrapped up my Junior League Presidency, and Tyler is starting Kindergarten. Tyler will be a Royal Falcon.

Of course this move is bittersweet for us all as we will be leaving so much behind. We have been so blessed to live in this amazing community for as long as we have and it truly provided our family with wonderful memories that will last with us a lifetime. Thank you all for being a part of our memories. I am positive that many more wonderful memories will be created during this new chapter in our lives.   

There is still a lot of unknown on this new journey we are traveling; as to getting our house sold and finding a new home. As for now we have decided to rent a house until or home sales and we learn about the area and have time to really look for a new home.

Of course with trying to sale a house there is a lot that goes in to getting it show ready. My parents, especially my Dad have been working so hard to make our house stand out, and my goodness it looks amazing.... inside and out. Why is that you always get your house the way you always wanted or dreamed it would look and then you sale it. ;) We have already had two individuals look at it and my Dad hosted a Realtor open house today. We are truly praying that it sales fast, that would be a huge blessing and allow to feel comfortable with such a big move. I want to be able to capture this new journey so I will do my best to make time to blog. 
Thank you all for loving us and supporting us in all that we do. We will keep you posted along the way. It will be exciting to see what the next chapters hold on this new journey.

No comments: