Sunday, January 27, 2008

6 months old!

I am not sure if I like sitting up.
Hmmm... I think I might like sitting up.
I am 6 months old today! I love playing in the morning.
Look at what I can do Daddy!

Tyler turned 6 months old yesterday! He is starting to sit up (sort of). I will admit that I got a little weepy when he sat up for the first time with out me holding him up. My baby boy is just growing up so fast.
He is still a joy. He laughs and smiles all the time. I love when he gives us a big smile and we can see his two bottom teeth. He loves exploring new things every day. This week the dogs have been his favorite toy. He loves to pull their ears. Abbie and Cooper love giving Ty BIG wet kisses, and Ty smiles so big with all those wet kisses. I am very lucky and blessed to be able to stay home with him every day. I would not want to miss all the wonderful things that he does, and he is always doing something wonderful!

No comments: