Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A child is a blessing from above

Love..............
Wonder......................
Beauty.


I am worn out with all the pictures! Enough!


For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made: Your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalms 139: 13-14

A friend shared this verse with me while I was pregnant with Tyler, and it means so much more to me now that he is here. Tyler Justin Steele truly is a blessing from above.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

beautifully said! where's the kleenex?

Rebekah Hallas said...

I am loving watching him grow and reading your blips about him. You are amazing, Holly. He is lucky to have you as his mom. Miss you. kiss him for me, will you?xoxorebekah