Monday, January 21, 2008

Best Friends




Tyler and Madison have become very close friends in such a short time. Maybe one day they will even be boyfriend and girlfriend! That is what Lauren and I would like. It is a good thing he did not bite her with his two brand new bottom teeth.

We had a great day yesterday. Ryan went to New Mexico with Mark to help him move some of their stuff. Yes! Mark and Lauren are moving. We will miss having them down the street from us. So, I spent the day with Ty and yes I made sure that he watched some football. Ryan called and told me that he needed to watch the games. Last night we had a slumber party with Lauren and Madison. However, Ty did not get to stay up late talking like me and Lauren did! Today has been a nice relaxing day at home. It is cold and wet outside so we are staying in waiting for Ryan to get home. A great day for naps! Ty enjoyed doing just that!

1 comment:

Rebekah Hallas said...

I can't believe how cute he is!! I love that you're doing this.