Monday, January 28, 2008

Ty's New High Chair

Where are my peas?
I am still waiting for some food!
Thank you for coming to me this weekend Nana and Papa. I love y'all.

What a great weekend the Steele family had. Ryan's parents (Nana and Papa) came in to town on Saturday. They also brought Ty his first high chair. He was very excited about sitting up high. I think he was getting tired of the bumpo. We had a great visit with Roy and linda. They even went to go look at some houses with us. No! We are not moving. We are just looking to see what is out there. We looked at some homes on the north side. Ryan and I thought it would be fun to buy an older home and fix it up. I grew up on the north side and have some wonderful memories from that neighborhood. The one we looked at would need to be gutted and re-done! After looking at some of the homes, I decided that I am a Jim Vaughn home girl! So, last night I told Ryan that we could purchase an older Vaughn home and re-do it! At least it would have all the class that our current home does. Ryan and I also got to go out on a date on Saturday which is always nice to do. Sunday was a beautiful day out side! At last! We went to church on Sunday morning, and I love going to because it is right in the middle of Ty's nap so he always falls asleep in my arms. I love looking at Ty when he naps. What a beautiful boy! After Ty woke up from his afternoon nap we went for a long walk around the neighborhood with Lauren and Madison! Ty loves taking walks in his stroller. Ryan was on the Frisbee golf course trying to get some last minute games in before Mark,Lauren, and Madison move this Thursday! We also had them over for dinner last night. We are trying to spend as much time with them as possible. It will be hard to say good-bye to them. What a blessing they have been to us! Over all it was a great weekend with family and friends. I love weekends like that! I promise to write more this week. I have had several complaints that I was not updating fast enough!

No comments: