Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Boy's Night!

Big Thumbs up for a night with out Mom!

Ryan and Ty had a night with out Mom last night! Ryan said he laughed and smiled the whole time I was gone. I guess he was thrilled to finally have some time with Ryan and get me out of the house. I had a Junior League meeting to go to! I am going on three years with JL! I really love it! I have met some wonderful women. I have finally worked my way up and I am a chair person for our In League fundraiser. I am a chair along with another one of my friends for the Junior Leagues big (dance) fundraiser benefiting the Children's Advocacy Center of Bell county. It is a wonderful organization and I enjoy meeting with them weekly to put this event together. Ryan says this is the best committee for me to chair because I love planning and throwing parties! He is right! I have loved it. It is a lot of work finding a band, caterers, and the list goes on. The event is March 8, 2008! I already have a baby-sitter for the week of the event! Ty's Ghee will be in town (That is my Mom). Ty has attended a lot of afternoon meetings with me, too! He sits in his car seat and plays with his toys the whole time. All of the women are amazed at what a good baby he is! We truly are blessed! I say that a lot, but it is true. I do miss not being home at night because I love getting little man ready for bed. Ryan does a great job too, He smelled so good when I got him out of bed this morning. I have another meeting tonight so they are with out Mom once again! I hope I will be home in time for Ty's bath.

No comments: