Saturday, April 5, 2014

Egg Hunt

Yesterday morning was filled with Easter baskets and hunting eggs for Georgia Kate. The MOPS group that I have been involved with since November hosted a music time and egg hunt play group for the kids. Gk had the best morning dancing her heart out, and then she got her game face on when it was time for the hunt. Gk was on her mission and didn't let anyone come between her and hunting eggs. She left with a basket full.
After the egg hunt it was play ground time, which provided the Mom's time to visit. I am slowly starting to form friendships, so I have been beyond thankful for MOPS and the opportunities and friendships it's providing me and Georgia Kate with. 
This weekend is all about family time! Love slow weekends at home with my favorite people. 






No comments: