Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Little Mermaid

 
What a whirlwind of a week, but it seems like most of it was filled with snotty noises and coughing. However, on Thursday I took Georgia Kate to see Ariel from the Little Mermaid. Gk loved dancing to Ariel singing, "Part of your World." We also got to listen to Ariel read The Little Mermaid to us.
And after all that they could pay and sing with musical instruments and also dig for treasures in the sand. It was such a fun and full morning and a great experience for GK. I am so thankful for all the fun opportunities that are semi close to where we live.
Don't let Gk's face fool you.  She was a little timid sitting next to Ariel, but she really loved her. We might have found a new Favorite Princess. Well, She is probably comes in second, behind Princess Elsa....the bad girl from Frozen, as Gk's calls her. :)
I truly cherish these fun moments with our little girl. I soak up all my days with her.   




No comments: