Thursday, April 3, 2014

School Days

Our School year is not slowing down any time soon. It seems like the pace is getting faster and faster. But we have had some fun times during the past few weeks, and everyday I am reminded over and over just how thankful I am for this opportunity for our family. Ryan and Tyler are both excelling in wonderful ways this year and I couldn't be more proud of the both the them. 
Last week was a big week for Royal ISD and the FFA program. I spent almost every day at Tyler's school gearing up for the FAA parade, which we didn't get to participate in since it feel on the same day as our first Baseball game. Thank goodness I had a cute model that helped show off all my hard work. 
Last Thursday and Saturday we went to the Ag Barn to see all the animals and exhibits. Of course, Tyler and Georgia Kate loved ever minute of it. All of the High School students are so sweet with them, and even let them feed a cow! Cowgirl was loving every minute of that.
And one of my favorite opportunities is when I get to bring Subway and have lunch with my favorite Kindergartner. This is also a favorite for GK, as well. 
I have a feeling I will blink and have First Grader, but I will cherish these moments for as long as I can.  






No comments: