Thursday, July 3, 2014

Summer Love

Yesterday we were invited to a fun pool that had so much to offer. Tyler and Georgia Kate both loved exploring this new pool. There were four water slides, and that is why Tyler is not in this picture. Between the slides and diving boards Tyler was occupied. This summer, Tyler has become very independent and simply loves all the new things we are experiencing this summer. I love my days with him and Georgia Kate. I thought I would long for our Temple summers, but there is so much to offer here during the summer that we are all having so much fun.
Georgia Kate loves the water and sun. She also had so much fun with her friends sliding over and over on the frog slide, and running through the pool splash pad. Just so you know, Gk saw her BFF, Charlotte getting her picture and she had to have one, too.
So thankful for these summer days even when the rays of sadness leave a mark on me as I remember back to 4 years ago. Thankfully, those marks of summer sadness are filled with absolute hope that we will all be whole and together again in Eternity. This month I cling to the goodness that Landry brought our family. This month we choose joy.

No comments: