Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bloomin' Buttons



I can't believe that after I finish this post there will only be ONE Project S.M.I.L.E. left for this year. It is strange, because I am so ready for this year to end but then part me is getting really sentimental and weepy about the end of this league year. I am sure that is normal. ;)
Last night the theme was Bloomin' Buttons. I think it might have been one of my favorites of the year. I mean who does not love planting pretty flowers, and getting your hands really dirty. After the children were done planting they made cute little crafts and sticks, to stick in their pot. It was the messiest by far, but so much fun and we had a full house.
Spring was in full bloom last night at the McLane Children's Hospital. So thankful to be apart of this amazing event, and now I am ready to bring some spring blooms to our house.

No comments: