Friday, December 6, 2013

Out With the Old In With The New



With Soccer winding down... we still have 2 games left. It is time to start thinking about basketball. Jumping from one sport to another is what we do best.
On Tuesday Tyler had try outs. Well, they all make a team so I guess this was more for the Coaches to see students experience level. Ryan was hoping not to Coach bust basketball, but sure enough he got a phone call on Monday evening stating they were in need of Coaches.... Ryan is now Coaching.
Games don't start until January so thankfully we have sport break just in time for the Holiday's.
I am just so thrilled that we have been able to find great organizations for Tyler to play Sports with. I guess I better start looking into Tball because I know that season will be here before I know it.

No comments: