Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Popcorn and PJ's

We had a fun Saturday treat with a visit from Ghee and Poppy. My parents flew to Florida after Thanksgiving for a mini get away and flew back in on Saturday and decided to extend their trip with an overnight stay with us before heading back home on Sunday. I always love when they are here and so do Ty and Gk.
They flew in right in time for the Baylor Game... I'm guessing my Dad planned that reservation. ;) My Dad is a Baylor Alumni so what a great game to watch all together. After the game we had a fun PJ's, Popcorn, Cookies, and Movie night with Tyler and Georgia Kate. Tyler planned the menu and picked the movie, The Incredibles. Such a fun night.
On Sunday we put my parents in charge of taking family pictures of us in hopes of getting something together for a Christmas Card. Well, we did it. My parents deserved a huge award after our photo shoot, because it took lots of tears and fits/tantrums. Thankful we got some decent shots. Card is ordered so there is no turning back, now. I just hope to get them in and out before Christmas. 
It is hard to believe how fast December is flying. Next week is the last full week of School before the Christmas Break. Time flies when you are having fun.      
 
 


No comments: