Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cooking Class


Ty giving it a taste.


Getting to taste the finished product after dinner. Ty thought it was yummy! We thought it was yummy, too. My parent's came over for Chicken Spaghetti so they got to have some of Ty's dessert, too.
This afternoon we decided to give Ty a cooking lesson. We got the step stool out and got started. My friend Kristy gave me a recipe for an Oreo Chocolate Dessert (it also goes by another name but I will keep that private) and said it is fun to make with her Son, Jack. Therefore, I tried it this afternoon with Ty and I think his favorite part was getting to lick everything. It was really neat to get Ty involved and watch him explore new things. We just had a fun time watching him. Thanks Kristy for the recipe. We loved it!
We have a busy week ahead but we are ready to get it started. It will be filled with a lot of cooking. I have really started to enjoy cooking lately and love finding new recipes. TAKS testing starts on Tuesday Morning so I am making breakfast for Ryan's staff. I did it last year and enjoyed doing something special for them. Tomorrow night is the finale of the Bachelor. I am a HUGE fan. So I am getting together with a few girls tomorrow night for a Bachelor Pajama Party. Therefore I am making goodies to take. Plus Ty has some fun play dates! We hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

The Eidson Family said...

Yea! Glad you guys had fun. I have a very similiar pic of Jack licking beaters I need to get off my phone. Maybe we'll see y'all Wed.!