Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend filled with Surprises Part 1

What Ryan thought was just going to be dinner on Saturday at Dead Fish Grill with one of his Sister's turned in to dinner with all three of his Sister's and Friends. I am still in shock that I pulled it off and was able to find email addresses. I did tell Ryan that I am thankful that the majority of his friends work in a school district because it is very easy to get their contact info. I need to say a huge thanks to my sweet friend, Kassie (I did not get a picture with her) who helped me with all the details and picked up the cake and balloons from me on Saturday before Ryan got home from class. She also arrived early and made sure everything was taken care of and greeted all the guests. Thanks Steve and Kassie. You friendship means the world to us. We will see you later this week! Also thanks to Ryan's family for coming in to town to help us celebrate. We had a great time.
The only bad thing about Saturday was that we had to sit inside because of the weather. However, we did sit outside after we ate and it was nice because we were surrounded by heaters.The Birthday Boy. Ryan was shocked and saw two College buddies that he had not seen in a while. I had fun being sneaky.

Ryan's Sisters and Bother In Law's. Thanks for helping me surprise Ryan. Ryan, Sherri, Shana, and Stacie The cake and me with Christina! I just love spending time with my pea in a pod:)
I have more pictures of all of the cousins playing together over the weekend that I will save for another post. Papa, Nana, Ghee, and Poppy had fun babysitting all the kids on Saturday. They played and enjoyed some pizza and ice cream. All four kids went to bed on time. I guess they were worn out, because they were all ready to get in their beds.
Spring break is here but Ryan had to go in to work this morning but will be home early. We are supposed to go to a play group this afternoon but we might stay home so we can play with Ryan.




2 comments:

Lauren said...

Great pictures! Looks like y'all had a great time!

Maryellen said...

You guys know how to do the big 3-0 right.

Happy belated birthday to your hubby...he turned thirty the same day Jennifer's daughter turned 1. It was a big day for birthdays.