Friday, March 6, 2009

New Stuff


Ty loves sitting on our bar stools playing with his trains. Today was the first time that he has done this, but he kept wanting back up after he was down. I love how serious he gets when he is playing with his cars and trains. I also love all the sound effects. Ok, I love everything that Ty does!








Trying out a booster seat at Chile's for the first time this evening. What a BIG boy.
We went to Killeen this afternoon to watch our Nephew, Justin play in a baseball tournament. Unfortunately we missed the game because Ryan had to go to Waco for work, but we did get to visit with Justin for a little bit. Ty was shouting Ball, Ball the whole time. Ty was in baseball heaven. Justin's team did play a game at 6:00 pm that Ryan is at right now, but that is too close to bath and bed time so Ryan took us to Barnes and Noble and out to dinner and then Ty and I headed home. It was a nice surprise! Plus, it was great to spend some time with Ryan. He has been so busy with work, track, and school. I know I am ready for Spring Break! We hope you all have a WONDERFUL Weekend. Our monthly Supper Club is tomorrow night so we are ready for a fun night out. I will save the theme for a later post.

No comments: