Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy

We love you so much Ryan. Thank you for always loving us and taking such great care of the both of us. We are so very proud of you!! We hope that you have a blessed year.
Ty helping Daddy blow out the candle on his cake this afternoon. Ty had just woken up from a nap so he was not fully awake yet.


Ryan's 30th Birthday was filled with many surprises! Really there were A LOT of surprises. It all started with a Surprise Party that I threw for Ryan last night. I will just say he was shocked! I am impressed that I pulled it off. I have so many pictures from our wonderful weekend with all of Ryan's family and some very special friends.
I am so worn out from all of the festivities so I will post more later. We hope you all have a great week!

No comments: