Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Westphalia Track Meet

My two boys! I told Ryan that DJ needs to make a track shirt for Ty. I had mine on.
My favorite! Ty loves his Daddy so much.

Another favorite! Sand....



Ty really wanting to do the long jump with all the big kids. We really had a hard time keeping Ty off the field.
Go Blue Jays!
This afternoon Ty and I headed to Rosebud Lott to watch some of Westphalia's track meet. It was such a beautiful day and Ty loved seeing his Daddy and watching all the kids do the long jump. Ty shouted Go, Go a lot.

Ryan is still there but we had to head home for dinner and bed. Westphalia was really doing well and getting a lot of high rankings. I am very proud of Ryan and all of his hard work that he put in to this track season.
This just in: Congratulations Westphalia Blue Jays on your first ever district crown!

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

Oh so cute! Ty does need a track shirt! I can see him now!