Friday, March 20, 2009

House Hunters

This is the house I REALLY want. They are already doing a lot of remodeling. It has a lot of charm and a HUGE backyard.
The second had the old historic Charm but just too small for us. Ty loved the stairs!
The Steele's and the Vaughn's were House Hunters this Morning. We looked at two homes on the North Side this Morning and I think I was bit by the moving bug. I lived in three different homes on the North Side growing up and I would love to live in that area again. Plus, it is a very young community and I already have friends in that area. I love my Jim Vaughn Home and living next door to my parents but with Ryan being gone all the time I would love to be in a neighborhood with friends.
It is nothing serious because we have to sell our home first and actually put our home on the market. Who knows what God has in store for us, but this Morning I really enjoyed being a House Hunter. We will keep you posted!
Thanks Mom and Dad for going. You both are the experts in this area. Well, I must get back to my chores. Ty is having a slumber party with Ghee and Poppy tonight while Ryan and I have friends over for a backyard fiesta!!!

No comments: