Thursday, March 12, 2009

It is never too soon.........

to learn how to push a lawn mower.



Due to the clod weather Ty has been going stir crazy inside and it is too cold and wet to play out side, so today I thought we would play in the garage. I put some balls, trucks and other fun stuff out there but Ty was more interested in the lawn mower. He had a great time pushing it all over. It looks like a find a chore for Ty when he gets older. Thank goodness the Easter Bunny is bringing Ty his very own bubble lawn mower.
Well, I am going crazy trying to get the house cleaned and prepared for Ryan's parents and his Sister and her family. They will be here on Saturday to help celebrate Ryan's 30th Birthday this weekend. I will try to post as much as I can but I have a lot to do. Let's just hope Ty lets me get it done, because he did not really cooperate with me today.

No comments: