Thursday, October 8, 2009

Catch Up

I am sorry that I have not been posting that much this week but our house still has fleas and I am having a hard time trying to juggle the "flea" problem and everything else we have had going on this week. I will say that I have vacuumed so much this week that I don't like it as much as I used to! I just want the fleas out. Poor Ty is covered in bites and that is making me so mad. All we do is itch and scratch........
Well, here are some pictures of Ty. My Mom has been out of town all week so I am sure she has been wanting to see some pictures of Ty. The first one he is saying "CHEESE" but not looking at the camera, of course.
The bottom one I took this Morning as we were leaving for MDO. Ty was excited about going to school today because they got to see a Fire Truck this Morning. I heard Ty loved it. I wish I could have taken pictures but we were not invited. I have a feeling that soon I will be that Mom that is involved in everything the school does. Ty is still loving his Mornings at school. He truly is learning a lot.

Well, there is mini post. I will try and and be better about posting soon, I hope!


No comments: