Wednesday, October 14, 2009

On The Mend

Sunday Morning I started feeling horrible and had very little energy to do anything. Yesterday afternoon I was on the mend. It is horrible not feeling well when you have a toddler. My Mom made me wear a mask so I would not share my germs with everyone else. We spent a lot of time at my parents, so it was great having their support and help.
So now I am OFFICIALLY behind on posts. Actually I am behind on housework, laundry, emails, errands, and I am sure you get the picture. I hate this feeling. I have been behind since last week when we were dealing with the fleas. The good news is I think we got most of them after we sprayed the house for the 2nd time on Monday. I still see a few but it is not as bad. Hopefully by the week we will have them gone!!
Therefore, I hope to catch up on posts this week. However, It wont happen today because I am hosting a small meeting at our house tonight (yes. I am crazy).

2 comments:

Lauren said...

oh you poor thing! I am sorry you have been so sick! Did you get the piggy flu?

The Armstrong Family said...

Hope you're feeling much better, Holly!