Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cross Country

Yesterday afternoon the Westphalia Cross Country Team had a meet in Temple at Lions Park. Since it was close by I decided to load Ty up and go cheer for the Bluejays.
Ryan has multiple jobs at Westphalia. Not only is he the Superintendent he is also the Track Coach and now the Assistant Football Coach. At first when I heard about him taking on all these extra duties I thought to myself we will never seen him. Ryan does work a lot of hours and is gone a lot but when I saw him yesterday encouraging his students to do there best I realized that he is doing what he loves and just to be patient and enjoy the time we do have with him. Ryan's dedication to Westphalia and all those involved in the school is truly inspiring. All I can say is that Tyler and I are blessed to have one hard working Husband and Daddy. The boys taking off. The girls were all ready running when we go there.
I love this picture.



Checking out the runners


What a great afternoon.


Just in case you are wondering about Ty's goose egg it is so much better. Thank goodness! My Mom called me right after I posted the pictures last night to check on her boy. I think we were all worried but Ty was a champ after it happened.



No comments: