Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Field Trip

Ty's class went on a little field Trip to their school's Pumpkin Patch yesterday. When I dropped Ty off yesterday I handed his Teacher $1.00 for the Field Trip and she told me they were going at 10:30 am and if I wanted to come I could. I was shocked because of course I wanted to take pictures but I did not know if it was a good idea for parents to go. All I said was "really" and she just got this smile on her face and said "You just look like one of those parents". I started laughing because it is so true and even Ryan said it was true. As you can see I went on Ty's field trip to the Pumpkin Patch and took pictures. However, I was not the only parent there so that made me feel a little better.
I must admit that Ty did really well when he saw me. He did come over one time but I told him to go back with his class and he did. I loved watching Ty interact with his class mates. Ty really does love it and he just runs and smiles with his friends. As a Mom that makes me feel so good! When they first got out there they sat and listened to a story about Pumpkins. They all looked so cute sitting there.










After the story they got to go and pick out their very own Pumpkin from the red wagon.


And of course the best way to end a fun outing is play a fun game of chase around the pumpkins. All of the kids participated and had a great time.

I may be "One of those Parents" but I did have fun Morning watching Ty. Hopefully I will get invited to the next outing!






No comments: