Friday, October 16, 2009

Golf Pro

Yesterday Ryan had his Monthly Board meeting at work and I knew it was going to be a late night for him so Tyler and I decided to spend the afternoon at Ghee and Poppy's house. Ty's Amma is here so we are trying to spend as much time with her as we can. My Dad decided to take Ty over to the putting green at Wildflower. I know Ty is my son and I am probably bias but Ty is a wonderful golf player. I have never seen such a powerful swing come from a 2 year old. I mean check out his form!!! All I can say is Ty loves golf and had a wonderful afternoon. Ty was REALLY upset when we had to leave and I am sure the whole golf course could hear him throwing his fit. I am warning you now there are a lot of pictures.




















Sorry for all the pictures but I took so many. All of them turned out great and that does not always happen. I guess the big shocker was Ty left his baseball hat the whole time and that NEVER happens. Maybe Ty is starting a new trend.
Well, the weather was cold ans nasty out so we ended up at Open Gym instead of the Pumpkin Patch. I am sure we will make it to the Pumpkin Patch soon.













No comments: