Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween Is In The Air

Tuesday night at our monthly JL meeting we decided to have a Halloween themed meeting! However, you can't throw a Halloween meeting and not dress up! Tuesday night was a blast and so many people dressed up so that was even better. Therefore, let introduce you to the Seniors from the movie Dazed and Confused! Ryan let me borrow his paddle from work. Being married to a Superintendent has its perks!

I just had to get a picture with my little monkey.

Lacy and Whitney the amazing Arrangement Chairs. These two women work so hard at every meeting and I am blessed to have them as Committee Chairs on my Council!! I am even more blessed to have them as friends.


I thought the cheese tray was adorable and very creative. They all had spooky names like "Brie Afraid" and we even had a "Black Widow Punch" with a kick!


The Seniors: Anna, Lacy, Christina, Whitney, and, Me. I love these girls!!!

2009-2010 Board Members. What an amazing group of women. I truly appreciate them more than they will ever know.





No comments: