Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Past Few Days

We have been surrounded by Family since Wednesday. My Aunt Christine (My Moms Sister) came in to town from San Diego. We had the best time visiting with her and of course my Gramma. Our days were filled were filled and of course Ty was loving all the attention. My Mom and Aunt Christine. I love these two women very much!
On Thursday afternoon we headed to Westphalia to show off Ryan's school. How precious are these two boys in there blue button down shirts. Ty was all dressed from picture day at school. I heard Ty did really well. Of course when I asked Ty how his picture went all he said was "sit down". I guess the photographer had to tell him to sit down.

Ty new favorite ride!



On Wednesday night we had a mini Birthday Celebration for me and my Gramma. We had a great dinner and of course the Ice Cream Cake was so yummy! The best part of the evening was my early Birthday present from Ryan. If you can't tell it is a new stove/oven and microwave combo. If you have seen the stove and microwave we currently have then you will know that this is the GREATEST gift ever!!! It is being installed on Thursday (my real Birthday).
Check out Ty! You would think I never feed him.


What a wonderful time we had with my Moms Family. We are sad that they had to go back to San Diego yesterday. One post down and two more to go!



1 comment:

The Eidson Family said...

I was at the salon at the same time as your Mom, Aunt & Gramma! How funny! I thought "What pretty ladies, you can tell they are sisters."