Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bath Time







I am not sure how I feel about being a Alligator!!

I just realized I have not posted any pictures from bath time. Georgia Kate usually enjoys her bath, but then there are times when she screams her head off.... she still looks cute. I am a huge fan of this bath chair that my Mom found at Target. I could not find the net that went on Tyler's tub, so instead of buying another tub we thought we would try something different.... I love that you can fold it up and take with you.

Most of the time Tyler joins her bath, which is so cute because Ty had stopped taking baths and started taking showers (Ty loves playing in the shower). I think that means he must like being around his little sister.

1 comment:

Heather B. said...

She is so stinkin' adorable! I got that exact bath seat for Clay! Glad to know it works well!!!