Wednesday, November 30, 2011

One Month- Again

I know that I have already done GK's monthly post but I had to do another one with her monthly sticker. I adore these little stickers, so I decided that Miss Georgia Kate needed a pair to help us celebrate and remember her monthly milestones. I found these stickers on Etsy.... I have become a huge fan of that site. Next month my goal is to have her pillow monogrammed, so our monthly photo shoot will be complete. We waited to have the majority of her stuff monogrammed, and now I can't seem to find the time to get it done. It will happen one of these days, considering she has a stocking that needs monogramming. :)
I am so in love with this little girl, she is so sweet and has done really well with getting on a schedule. I am a huge fan of the book Baby Wise..... I used it with Ty and was already re reading it before Landry was born. Ryan and my family called me the Schedule Nazi with Tyler, but it worked. :)
Georgia Kate eats every 3 hours starting at 7 am (7,10,1,4 and 7). She is doing well at night, but it varies.... she usually can skip her 10 o' clock feeding and make it to 1, or like last night she made it all the way to 4. We are still working on our nap schedule/timing.... I usually follow her and watch for signs of tiredness. GK loves to be swaddled (her Daddy is the best when it comes to swaddling her ) and she must have her Sleep Sheep sound machine (love this gift that was given to me when I was pregnant with Landry). I am so thankful for a routine because that is how I function and Georgia Kate seems to like it as well.
We love you so much Georgia Kathryn. You are such a beautiful gift from God.





















1 comment:

Ghee and Poppy said...

Happy One Month Birthday, Princess...again! We love you so much