Monday, November 14, 2011

Homecoming

Walking out of the Hospital on Sunday, October 23 with Ryan, Tyler, and Georgia Kate was the greatest feeling ever! Tears started flowing when we put her in our car, because the last time we left the hospital as a family a car seat was left empty. Everything about bringing GK home gave me goose bumps, and of course we had both sets of Grandparents waiting in the drive way for us to arrive home. The best Big Brother around. Tyler really loves his little sister and for that I am thankful.

All ready to go home!! Hearing the words you are free to go was music to my ears.





Georgia Kate meeting Abbie and Cooper. The first meeting seemed to go well, so I hope it will last! :)






Our family looks a lot different than it did a year go. We will always have what other people may not see... our little boy in Heaven. Landry is always with us and close to our hearts. He is our precious baby boy, and Georgia Kate is a sweet reminder of his presence in our house.







2 comments:

Lisa said...

I felt the SAME way when we left the hospital. Seeing two full car seats in our car was the best feeling. I even took a picture!

Sarah Erwin said...

This post had me in tears. I can only imagine the feeling of a FULL car seat being the best feeling ever. I am so happy for you (again) and I think you're a hero for keeping up with blogging so well. You make the prettiest babies!!!!!!!