Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast

On Friday Morning Tyler's School hosted a Thanksgiving Feast. Tyler's class was in charge of making the Corn Bread, so I had the privilege of coming and helping Ty's class do some cooking, and I also got to enjoy the feast. I am truly thankful for the opportunity to be apart of everything at Tyler's school. The day was a lot of fun and I tried to snap some pictures of the cooking and feast. Ty's job was to pour the mix in the bowl, and then they all got to take turns stirring. Little Sister taking it all in. GK was wonderful during our time at school, and hopefully one day I will be there taking pictures of her enjoying her Thanksgiving Feast.


Tyler's place mat. They were supposed to draw what they were thankful for. To your left is our Family. Mommy, Daddy, Georgia Kate, Abbie, and Cooper. And then on your right which is partly covered by the napkin is the Lego City Fire Station, which Ty wants for Christmas. Well.... at least his family was on there. :)


My favorite Pilgrim.



I think we are all ready for Thanksgiving. I know I am ready for Ryan to home for a few days. He has been working so much lately, that we are really ready for some special time with him.









No comments: