Friday, November 18, 2011

Trophy







Last Saturday marked Tyler's last Soccer Game of the Season, so what do you get at the end of a fun Season? A trophy!!
We celebrated the end of a fun Soccer Season on Tuesday evening at Chick Fil A. It was a evening filled with dinner, playing, and a special trophy presentation. I hated to leave early but it fell on the same night as our monthly Junior League meeting, and I needed to be there. So, I am thankful for a sweet friend who took pictures of Ty getting his trophy. Georgia Kate also got to be apart of the fun, when she was not in and out of sleep. :)

Tuesday also marked Ryan's first time with both Ty and GK and he did great. He had them both in bed by 8 when I got home! I think he does better than I do when it is just me at night. :) Ryan told me that he just has a special touch! Well, whatever works.

I am just beyond thankful to finally have 2 kids in our home. I love it even when I feel like I am going crazy. :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Aw, I miss all the little hairbows - so cute!! I feel the SAME way about having 2 kids in the house. Sometimes I feel like I need to pinch myself to be sure they are really both mine!