Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Silly Valentine's

 
 

 
Between sprinkled donuts, trip to Target to each pick out a gift with their special Valentine gift cards, dinner at Five Guys, and family movie night.... what more could you ask for on Valentine's Day. In my eyes it was perfect. I loved the special time with my family and I think we might do this every year. It was also a prefect way to gear up for our weekend.
Today was Basketball, and Tyler's team won! The Championship Games are next weekend. We will play one game for sure and if we win then we will play one more. So proud of Tyler's team. It has been so much fun watching them. Ryan had work to do this afternoon, so I soaked up a lot of this beautiful day outside with Tyler and GK
What a weekend! It has been simply sweet.  

No comments: