Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Wheels On The Bus

Tyler loves any opportunity to ride the School Bus. Tyler is very fortunate that their is Bus that goes to the Administration Building, so on certain days he is a bus rider. These are always special days for Tyler. On Monday we put Tyler as a Bus Rider just in case we were running a few minutes late at pick up time. We got back in to town right at 3:00 and I was secretly excited that we got back earlier so I could see Tyler on his big yellow Bus. Georgia Kate and I anxiously waited outside for the Bus.
 Super proud of our Falcon Bus Rider, and I'm still not sure when he got to be old enough to ride a School Bus.
Time is flying by this year and soon I will be preparing Tyler for First Grade. Wow!
Tyler is still a Car Rider the majority of the time, but I know these times on the Bus are fun and also a growing experience for him and me. ;)
 
 
 




No comments: