Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Backyard Fun

This is Ty's new favorite toy. It is a T-ball set that Ty's Nanny, Ghee, and Poppy gave him on the fourth. I must admit that Ty has a pretty good swing. Every time he swings he knocks the Tee over!





Jumping on the trampoline! It makes me nervous, so most times I get up there with him. Ty loves it. It was left when we moved in.
Ty is loving his new backyard. There is so much room. I can't until we get some more fun outside items/toys for Ty. Thank goodness Ty has a Birthday coming up.
We are having a great week. The past two days we have walked to Miller Park to feed the ducks and play on the playground. Today we had a lot of errands to run to get ready for our weekend away. I met two of the Supper Club girls at Target this Morning so we could get matching pj's for this weekend.
Yesterday evening we all went for a walk with the King's and Lacy. We walked over 2 miles..... that was on top of my gym work out, too.
Tomorrow Morning is Bible Study Morning and then I will be running to Killeen for some more shopping.

No comments: