Friday, July 3, 2009

Summer Buzz

I took Ty to a Barber Shop instead of a Salon this Morning and we came out with a whole new look! I was a little shocked at first because he did not listen to what I said but it is growing on me..... perfect summer cut!
We are already having a great Fourth Weekend. My Aunt, Ty's Nanny is in town for the weekend so Ty had a great time playing ball with her in our back yard! Ty loved saying Nanny's name over and over.
Tomorrow Morning we will prepare for the Historical District July Fourth Parade. I know we will have tons of pictures. It is perfect that we are in the neighborhood this year.




We had a great time this evening playing and grilling out in the back yard. We are so excited that my Aunt is in town for a few days.
Our home his perfect for parties! We love our outdoors speakers!!!
Tomorrow is going to be a fun filled Fourth with family and friends. We have two parties to attend plus we are throwing one, too. It is going to be a party hopping Fourth of July.

1 comment:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

love the summer cut- so handsome!! :)