Thursday, July 16, 2009

Swimming

We spent part of our afternoon at the Country Club swimming. It feels so good to be in the water. Ty is still doing a great job and has progressed a little since swim lessons.





Today we had two different service calls so we had to stay around the house most of the day. After we swam we enjoyed some chines food with Ghee and Poppy. Ty loved it. Ryan is at a Board Meeting tonight so it was nice to go swimming and have dinner with Ghee and Poppy. Ryan heads back to College Station tomorrow for classes. He has had two weekends of no class and it has been very nice. Well, he was still swamped with papers and research but at least he was home.
Today I was going crazy trying to fins the perfect Birthday Shirt. Who knew there were so many places on line. I am still looking but I have to get it ordered VERY soon. I also have to head to Toys R US to buy Ty his Birthday Present. I will keep it a surprise but I have a feeling Ty is going to love it. June and July have been Non Stop for us. Are weekends have been booked since the end June and I think our August Weekends are full too!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I don't know what "chines" food is, but I hope you liked it.