Friday, July 31, 2009

Exemplary

I am going to use the post to brag on my Husband. As most you know Ryan is the Superintendent for Westphalia ISD. Ryan started this position in October of 2006. It is hard to believe he is going on 3 years. When he first started they were breaking ground on a new Elementary School so he played a big role in getting that building up and running. He also become a new Father a few weeks before the new school opened. Ryan never slows down.
Ever since Ryan started on this new adventure he has been working so hard to help make Westphalia the best school around. Well, Ryan got the official word yesterday that Westphalia is an Exemplary School!! I can't tell you how proud I am of Ryan and all of his outstanding staff. Ryan's dedication and passion for education is something to admire. It is neat to see how far he has come. I know we have a long road ahead us but it will be a fun and challenging adventure. It makes me proud to be a Superintendent's wife. We love you, Ryan!
Congratulations Westphalia on your Exemplary rating. I know it will continue for years to come!!

1 comment:

Mary Beth and Travis said...

Congrats Ryan!!! That is AWESOME!!!