Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blessings

Ty walking in Ryan's shoes and carrying his belt. Ty loves wearing our shoes. It is adorable. I can't believe this precious boy is going to be TWO next Sunday. Next week is all about Ty. Well, most weeks are all about TY!
Today was a full day. This Morning we headed to Bible and then I rushed home to put Ty down for an early nap and get ready for our dear friends funeral. All I can say is that today was a very emotional day.
As I mentioned my Best Friends Father In Law passed away suddenly on Sunday. This family means the world to a lot of people plus we were long time friends with them. The service was packed but I loved having Ryan and my parents with me. It was a beautiful service and I continue to pray for this wonderful family that means the world to so many people.
I realized this week as I was coordinating all the meals what a great Community we live in. I feel so blessed to live in Temple and hope that Ty can grow up here. I have always known Temple was great through all the community work I do but the people in Temple are WONDERFUL and always willing to give to those in need.
A few things that have stuck out to me is the number of friends that came up to me and said the Marshall's are truly blessed to have you in their life and what a great friend I have been to Christina. I never thought anything of it I just did everything I could to help this friend that means so much to me. I have loved being in charge of the meals and ordering flowers. I think I am the blessed one to have such a friend in my life. What a blessing to have such wonderful friends in my life.
The rest of the week is all about KC's baby shower. I know we are all ready to spoil her and little Sydney.

1 comment:

The Eidson Family said...

I wish I could have been there today. Thank you for all of your support for the Marshalls. They have been in my prayers.

PS
Check our one of the VERY first posts on our blog from this time last year. It will look very familiar to you!