Friday, July 31, 2009

Thomas

Ty got this fun Thomas play vehicle for his Birthday from his Great Aunt and Uncle. We just love playing in it. However, I am not sure who loves it more, Ty or Ryan?


This Morning was so much as we headed back to open gym with some friends. It has been a while since we have been. Ty jumped the whole time. This afternoon we have errands run and then Ty will get to spend some time with his Ghee and Poppy while Ryan and I go out to dinner with friends! We are trying a new restaurant in town. Ryan does not have class this weekend so, that is the BEST news. I have loved Ryan class schedule this Summer.
Tomorrow Morning I will attend a baby shower for a dear friend I have not seen in a while. The Mommy to be is expecting twins. I have so many friends that are pregnant right now that it is really giving me the bug!!!! I think I am finally ready for baby #2.
The rest of our weekend is open. I can't tell how excited I am to have a Saturday night and Sunday with no plans. It is our only one for a while. Our Calendar for August is already booked!

No comments: