Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Childhood Memories

We are very fortunate to have three parks in walking distance of our new home. This evening after dinner we decided to take a wagon ride to Secret Park. This park holds a lot of memories for me, because I used to play in the same park when I was little. It is very special to see Ty enjoying this park as much as I did. I have so many wonderful childhood memories from this neighborhood and my prayer is that Ty has the same wonderful memories as I did growing up on the North Side.
Ty had so much fun tonight! It is amazing how fearless he is these days.










I had a great time hosting a mini get together last night for friends. We have a perfect house for entertaining! We are also planning on hosting a mini 4Th of July party on Saturday night as well.

1 comment:

Maryellen said...

How fun! Great pictures too. I especially like the last one.