Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Road Trip Part 2

Here are the rest of the pictures from our Port A Supper Club Weekend. Supper Club 09!! The Best part is in August we will celebrate the One Year Anniversary.


The view from the Beach House where we stayed. Thanks King's! This house was amazing and very cozy.
The whole group minus the Belobrajdic's at a very nice dinner on Friday night.
Friday night after dinner we came home and put on our PJ's and played some games. Girls against Guys. We won a few rounds. I love this picture with my Old Same:)
Saturday we spent the majority of the day at the beach. We had so much talking and we also played a lot of washers. I was always on the loosing team.

My Girl's

The guys did some fishing and Ryan even caught a fish. We saw a lot of dolphins from the beach house but I could never get a picture.

As if you did not know our Supper Club likes to dress up. The theme on Saturday was the Ultimate Beach Bum. We stayed in that night and enjoyed Shrimp Taco's.
All of us in our Target PJ's. We had the best time getting away for the weekend and we are already looking forward to next year.
This week has been very crazy but I am trying to get through it. Planning meals for my Best Friend, a Baby Shower on Saturday night, and Ty's 2nd Birthday next weekend!! What a crazy few weeks we have ahead of us.









a

No comments: